Our services London Speaker Bureau’s core services fall into three distinct categories: keynote speakers, executive learning masterclasses and boardroom advisory. Each service offers a progressively deeper more interactive experience especially for smaller select audiences and key individuals.
- Bespoke masterclasses to address unique issues and drive change
- Conducted by industry-leading experts
- Designed for executive and senior management level
- Over 4,000 international speakers across all sectors
- Tailored content to each organisation and event
- Influential voices who inspire, challenge and create a lasting impact
- Access to the world’s most elite heads of state, chairmen and senior directors
- Consulting on issues such as strategy, risk and succession planning
- Designed for senior leadership teams
- Effective and efficient in connecting international organisations with expert insights
- Interactive engagement between the speaker and the audience
- Fully comprehensive service
Webinars & Online Events At London Speaker Bureau, we are equipped to provide a comprehensive, bespoke and straightforward online webinar service that connects our global network of experts and advisers with our clients – whether it be for their employees, board members or their own clients.
Exclusive Podcasts Each week, our colleague Maria Franzoni invites one of our keynote speakers to discuss their life, work, current projects and passions. We hope that hearing more about them will allow you to get a better understanding of who they are.
New Keynote Speakers Find out our New Speakers for your next event. Leadership & Motivational speakers, Politicians, Futurists and much more keynote speakers
29-year-old Founder of the social media marketing agency 'Social Chain' and Investor On BBC's "Dragons' Den
Group Vice President of Marketing, Grab
Keynote speaker, presenter and co-founder of the award-winning social enterprise, Stemettes
Former Director of Communications for Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Multi award-winning Global Diversity and Inclusion Leader and Published Author