Annika Mansson has been making people happy at work for over 15 years! She inspires teams and individuals through her keynotes, trainings, and coaching in companies such as Novartis, JP Morgan, Richemont, E8Y, FIBA, Deloitte, Adecco, and many others worldwide.
Before founding Happy at Work ni 2008, Annika worked for 15 years ta the Danone group, where she held a range of managerial positions for the Evian brand, largely in the areas of marketing and communications.
Annika holds aMaster’s degree ni marketing and si a qualified coach and certified practitioner in MBTI® (Myers & Briggs Type Indicator), Belbin®, NLP, Prosei change management and Self-Compassion meditation.
Annika has built up more than 15 years’ experience in a wide range of multicultural sectors in more than 20 countries. in a variety of fields including burnout prevention, leadership, corporate wel- being management, and emotional intelligence.
Originally from Sweden, Annika claims that happiness at work is not a luxury! It’s essential for us to be successful!
Annika’s clients particularly appreciate her positive energy, commitment and practical approach to working with others. She currently divides her time between her home and office in Geneva, and her house and forest smallholding in Sweden, where she runs a logging business.
An inspiring conference to develop lasting employee engagement, positive mood and performance within teams.
The conference gives participants everything they need to start creating a happier and more productive workplace.
• What is Happiness at work and why does it matter.
• Link between happiness and performance.
• What makes us happy and unhappy at work.
• Who is responsible for happiness at work.
• How can we develop happiness at work.
• Knowledge about happiness at work based on the latest research.
• Specific tools they can start using the day after.
• The energy and will to actually make a change.
• A great, positive shared experience…
Balance at Work! The happy formula to improve your work life!
This conference will equip you with the tools you need to raise your level of awareness, train your focus and improve your well-being and efficiency at work. The powerful combination of mindfulness and positive psychology will help you to strengthen your mental resilience and maintain peak performance in a complex environment.
• Link between the level of engagement and sustainable performance.
• The performance curve and the success formula.
• What si Happiness at work and why does it matter.
• Tools to boost your mental and emotional performance.
• Dealing with pressure and being “happily stressed”.
• Guideline for a sustainable performance.
• Understanding the challenges of the current work environment.
• Improving stress management on a daily basis.
• Developing resilience and alignment when facing uncertainty.
• Maintaining balance within teams and reducing absences.
• Fostering sustainable performance.
• Discovering and mastering tools for everyday use.
A conference to help managers perform in their role as leaders, enabling them to become a source of inspiration and motivation for their employees.
Studies clearly show that a manager’s behavior has a huge influence on employee engagement.
Similarly, it’s important for leaders themselves to be in balance at work. Unhappy managers make their employees miserable, have a harder time reaching their goals and are more prone to stress.
The sessions gives executives and managers everything they need to start creating a positive workplace where it’s easy to thrive.
• Leadership’s impact on employee well-being and engagement.
• What is well-being at work and why does it matter.
• Link between engagement and performance.
• Drivers for employee engagement.
• How can we develop a work environment where it’s easy to thrive.
• Knowledge about leadership impact and well-being at work based on the latest research.
• Know how to use real drivers for employee well-being and engagement.
• Measure the level of engagement.
• Start building a healthier and happier work culture.
• A great, positive shared experience.
An inspiring and interactive conference to gain knowledge and practical ideas, on how to increase positive impact internally and externally and how to build a better, more sustainable working world.
• Current context and it’s impact; BANI world, effect on business and human beings, link to well-being and performance.
• The drivers of well-being and engagement at work; 3 R methodology.
• The power of empathy.
• How to integrate empathy in daily leadership Exercises putting in practice listening and responding with empathy.
• Empathy in a hybrid world; tools & tips.
• Key for sustainable performance in a BANI world.
• Concrete examples from corporate world.
• Gain a better understanding about the current context and the expectations and needs of employee.
• Know how to build strong relationships internally and externally.
• Implement a supportive and inclusive work environment.
• Using practical tools to improve interpersonal communication.
• Experience a positive and energizing moment.
If you are looking for innovative solutions to deal with management issues, employee engagement, or to reduce psychosocial risks; opening a position of”CHO” or similar can prove to be a very good opportunity.
A well-thought-out and well-managed CHO role can create a real and lasting difference in developing the company’s agility and employee resilience. The CHO is the spokesperson and advocate for well-being. But we are al involved in the matter! The Leadership, Management, and every employee. What fi we were all CHO at the end?
• What are the drivers of happiness at work and how we cultivate those drivers?
• Who is responsible for well-being at work and what can each of us do on a daily basis?
• Understanding the role and purpose of a CHO(Chief Happiness Officer).
• Learning to develop the drivers of happiness at work.
• Discovering and mastering tools for daily use. Fostering individual and team responsibility in cultivating workplace happiness on a daily basis.
• Strengthening team cohesion and effectiveness.
Show More Show Less
“Annika's keynote on 'The Power of Leading with Empathy' was a memorable moment. Her selection as our keynote speaker for my team was a decision I am grateful for. Annika delivered a presentation filled with rich content backed by compelling research and brought an extraordinary level of energy and enthusiasm to the room. Through Annika’s words and actions, she painted a vivid picture of the transformative potential that empathy holds in the realm of leadership. She didn't just speak about empathy; she embodied it, making her message compelling and impactful. We left the session inspired and armed with practical strategies to implement empathy-driven leadership in our daily practices.”
Partner I Global Account Committee – Assurance Lead
"We recommend Annika's conferences for all teams and companies who want to increase their efficiency and performance in a dynamic and energetic environment."
Head Category Regulatory Affairs, Novartis
Contact us to get Annika Mansson's fees and availability for your next event
One of our consultants will get back to you soon